Time & Location
About the Event
Free First Class: April 6, Monday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST on Zoom || RSVP
Join a supportive group of women who want to navigate their way through the emotions and stumbling blocks that come up with life changes. Create the path forward, guided by your heart's desire.
Now What? is an interdisciplinary program, facilitated by Roke Noir, that holds space for your explorative journey and offers tools and strategies you need to create your roadmap. You will walk out with more clarity, confidence, and resources; with an expanded perspective on living your life fully, inspired to move ahead.
- Free First Class: April 6, Monday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST on Zoom || RSVP
- Date/Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST on Zoom, 8 Mondays - April 6, April 13, April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18 & May 24
- Registration: $320. Sliding Scale available on request for those fiancially impacted by the current situation. Space is limited. Register in advance. Or attend the First Class for FREE. RSVP
This program is designed to let you learn at your own pace and style by exploring, experiencing, and expressing yourself in a safe, supportive, and grounded space. You will engage with principles and practices drawn from science, arts, and the wisdom of life changes, as shared by Roke and deepened by our collective knowing. We will spend time discussing relevant topics, addressing individual quests, and exploring with a variety of creative, somatic, and cognitive tools.
Some of the takeaways from this class are:
- More clarity on what your heart's desire
- A roadmap for your path forward
- Tools, resources, and skill sets for moving on your chosen path
- Greater awareness of yourself with expanded perspectives on living your life
- A sense of connection with a group of women on a similar journey
- An opportunity to be part of an ongoing monthly inspirational group
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Roke Noir, originally from India, is a Psychosomatic Coach, Life Skills Teacher, and Vedic-Shamanic Energy Practitioner. She has been teaching group classes, holding transformation circles, and facilitating ceremonial events in the Bay Area and India for more than 10 years. She weaves together principles from Scientific Research, Holistic Coaching, Expressive Arts, and Vedic/Shamanic Wisdom, to create her very own style of guidance. When in India she leads transformative retreats for women from around the globe through cultural, spiritual, and humane engagements.
- RSVP | April 6$0$00$0
- Now What? Spring 2020$320+$8 Service fee$320+$8 Service fee0$0