I Want to Break Things!
Time & Location
About the Event
Free First Class: April 10, Friday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST. on Zoom. RSVP
Do you feel angry about things being out of control? Of course there's the current pandemic, before that the political situation, and the ongoing climate change issues: all things that can make us feel overwhelmed and out of control. But how about the things that you CAN do something about? Do you live with addictive behaviors, same old stories, recurring triggers and unhealthy patterns? Done with feeling stuck and want to break through what’s holding you back from living your life fully?
Join a group of determined women to:
- understand why you run the patterns you do
- separate self from your patterns
- empower themselves with increased self worth
- break the repetative cycles at their own pace
- become aware of the wisdom and strength gained through facing life’s challenges.
- confront the shadows and make peace with them.
- create a new way of living, guided by the pleasure and presence of who you truly are.
I want to Break Things is an interdisciplinary program, taught by Roke Noir, that holds space for your hero's journey. Gather the tools and develop the strategies you need to break your unhealthy patterns. Walk out with more confidence, abilities, and resources; with an expanded perspective on your sabotages, inspired to live your life fully.
- Free First Class: April 10, Friday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST. on Zoom. RSVP
- Date/Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm. PST. on Zoom Teleconference Platform, 8 Fridays - April 10, April 17, April 24, May 1, May 8, May 15, May 22 & May 29
- Registration: $320. Sliding Scale available on request for those financially impacted by the current situation.Space is limited. Register in advance. Or attend the First Class for FREE. RSVP
This program is designed to let you learn at your own pace and style by exploring, experiencing, and expressing yourself in a safe, supportive, and grounded space. You will engage with principles and practices drawn from science, arts, and the wisdom of intentional living, as shared by Roke and deepened by our collective knowing. We will spend time discussing relevant topics, addressing individual challenges, and exploring with a variety of creative, somatic, and cognitive tools.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Roke Noir, originally from India, is a Psychosomatic Coach, Life Skills Educator, and Vedic-Shamanic Energy Practitioner. She has been teaching group classes, holding transformation circles, and facilitating ceremonial events in the Bay Area and India for more than 10 years. She weaves together principles from Scientific Research, Holistic Coaching, Expressive Arts, and Vedic/Shamanic Wisdom, to create her very own style of guidance. When in India she leads transformative retreats for women from around the globe through cultural, spiritual, and humane engagements.
- RSVP | April 10$0$00$0
- Registration: Break Things!$320+$8 Service fee$320+$8 Service fee0$0