Changing the Story | Stress-Anxiety-Depression
Time & Location
About the Event
Free First Class: April 8, Wednesday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm PST on Zoom. RSVP
Do you feel lousy more often than not, sometimes for no good reason? Have you been living with anxiety, depression, fear, loneliness, or grief? Have lost your connection to hope, joy, and a sense of purpose? No matter the “what, why, and how”, here you are now; with a desire to live a more satisfying life.
Join a courageous group of women learning to:
- quiet the mind and balance your emotions.
- ride the waves of mental and emotional turbulence, and live well in spite of them.
- become aware of the wisdom and strength gained through facing life’s challenges.
- confront the shadows and make peace with them.
- create a new way of living, guided by the pleasure and presence of who you truly are.
Riding the Waves is an interdisciplinary program, taught by Roke Noir, that holds space for your empowering journey. Gather the tools and develop the strategies you need to be more in charge of yourself. Walk out with more confidence, abilities, and resources; with an expanded perspective on navigating your thoughts and emotions, inspired to live your life fully.
- Free First Class: April 8, Wednesday, 3:00 to 5:00 pm PST on Zoom. RSVP
- Date/Time: 3:00 to 5:00 pm PST Online via Zoom Teleconference Platform, 8 Wednesdays - April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20 and May 27
- Registration: $320. Sliding Scale available on request for those financially impacted by the current situation. Space is limited. Register in advance or join the first class for FREE before you commit. RSVP
This program is designed to let you learn at your own pace and style by exploring, experiencing, and expressing yourself in a safe, supportive, and grounded space. You will engage with principles and practices drawn from science, arts, and the wisdom of intentional living, as shared by Roke and deepened by our collective knowing. We will spend time discussing relevant topics, addressing individual challenges, and exploring with a variety of creative, somatic, and cognitive tools.
Some of the takeaways from this class are:
- Tools for quietening down your mind and sitting through your emotions
- Separation between who you are and how you feel
- Increased self worth and strength to face life and what it throws at us
- Skill sets for riding the turbulence, better.
- Greater awareness of yourself with expanded perspectives on being alive, no matter what.
- Deep bonding with a group of women on a similar journey
- An opportunity to be part of an ongoing monthly empowerment group
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Roke Noir, originally from India, is a Psychosomatic Coach, Life Skills Teacher, and Vedic-Shamanic Energy Practitioner. She has been teaching group classes, holding transformation circles, and facilitating ceremonial events in the Bay Area and India for more than 10 years. She weaves together principles from Scientific Research, Holistic Coaching, Expressive Arts, and Vedic/Shamanic Wisdom, to create her very own style of guidance. When in India she leads transformative retreats for women from around the globe through cultural, spiritual, and humane engagements.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
“Roke sees the bigger picture without losing even your smallest gesture. Her courage to play with the shadow to bring out the shine is expansive and contagious. Riding the Waves has provided a safe place to deal with complex issues not often discussed with others. I greatly appreciate having that opportunity”. —Gail
“Now I have better ways to handle my day-to-day situations—like: how to react less—take more control of my thoughts and emotions, how to not blame myself for everything—separate out what’s happening from who I am, how to ask for help. ...I got so much more clear on what I want more of.” —Billy
“Roke offers a safe and real environment. I felt heard and understood. I also learned so much from the other students. I bonded with some of them, who are still my friends.” —Katlyn
- RSVP | April 8$0$00$0
- Registration: Riding the Waves$320+$8 Service fee$320+$8 Service fee0$0